PROCESS ENGINEER (M|F|D)
M-O-T Mikro- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH
- Installation and set-up of chemical processes at of M-O-T
- Commissioning of plants on-site and final acceptance at the client’s site.
- Interface and communication with the factory and the client during all stages of installation and process work.
- Promotion of equipment modifications and upgrades that improve the operation of M-O-T products..
- Troubleshooting of hardware issues and design of complex process sequences.
- Active participation in and contribution to projects from the beginning to full plant commissioning.
- Profound technical formation. Successfully completed engineering degree or technical education with appropriate advanced training as a technician.
- Familiarity with semiconductor and cleanroom protocols is preferred. However, we are happy to give entry-level employees the opportunity to grow into the role.
- Strong English language skills (good verbal, written and interpersonal skills).
- Ability to travel on short notice (passport, driver’s license).
- Responsible person who prefers a process-oriented work style.
- Team player who enjoys communicating and working as part of a motivated team.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann senden Sie uns gerne Ihre Bewerbung in einer PDF-Datei per E-Mail. Wir freuen uns auf Sie!